- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Master of Computer Application (MCA) is a three years full-time course postgraduate offered by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Admission to First Year M.P. Quota candidates is done by M.P. State Level Counselling conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Bhopal.
- The admission to First Year (B.S.F./CAPFs Wards candidates) is done on the basis of merit list of written test conducted at RJIT. B.S.F./CAPFs Wards candidates should be the sons/daughters of serving/retired/deceased on duty BSF/CRPF/ITBP/CISF/SSB/MP Police personnel.
- Admission to “Second Year Lateral Entry” (M.P. Quota and B.S.F./CAPFs Wards candidates) is done through Counselling conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Bhopal.
- All the eligibilities and qualifications fixed by State Government are applicable.
Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree. OR Passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University). Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.