- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai
Diploma in Computer Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the SSC (Std.X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent, with subjects Maths/Mathematics, General Science and English, with minimum 35% aggregate marks or CBSE / ICSE Examination approved by Govt. of India.
Direct Second Year: Candidate should be Indian National domiciled in Maharashtra fulfilling the conditions prescribed in rule 2.1 and must have passed HSC Science or HSC (Bifocal/Technical) or HSC (Vocational/MCVC) Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or SSC with 2 years duration ITI/ITI COE with 3 modules with appropriate specialization or its equivalent.
- Candidates with HSC vocational (MCVC) or 10+2 ITI/ITI COE should have passed SSC (10th Std) or equivalent examination with subjects English, Mathematics (Code 71) and Science(Code 72)
- Eligibility of the student for the specific branches of Diploma programmes shall be as per MSBTE guidelines prescribed in rule- 4.
- Other than Maharashtra State Candidates are not eligible for admission under CAP.
Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra state candidates passing HSC Science / Vocational / Technical:
- The candidate should be Indian national & have passed with minimum 35% marks in HSC Science / HSC Science with vocational / Technical subjects with appropriate specialization.
- Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra state candidates passing ITI:
- The candidate should be Indian national & have passed SSC (10th Std.) or equivalent exam with subjects English, Mathematics & Science.