- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Sambalpur University, Sambalpur
Master of Computer Application (MCA) is a three-year full-time course postgraduate offered by Sambalpur University, Sambalpur.
The selection for 50% of seats will be done on the basis of OJEE score / Equivalent rank and for rest 50% through its own entrance test, on the basis of career and written with 30% and 70% weightage respectively.
Candidates having passed the following degrees from Sambalpur University or any equivalent examination from a UGC recognized University:
- B. Sc. (Hons.) in Computer Sc, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, Statistics or Information Technology
- OR B. Sc (PASS) with 45% in aggregate having one of the following subjects as Core- Computer Sc, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, Statistics or Information Technology and having Mathematics at +2 level.
- OR BCA with 45% in aggregate having Mathematics at +2 level.
- OR BCA with 45% in aggregate without having Mathematics at +2 level but Mathematics at BCA level. (However, candidates are required to complete the deficiency courses in Mathematics of +2 level during the 1st semester of MCA along with other papers for promotion to the 2nd year failing which the candidate will forfeit the seat from MCA.).
- OR B.E., B.Tech in any discipline with 45% in aggregate.