Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
This College is accredited by NAAC A (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) validity is 11 Sep 2022 and the score is 3.02 .
Exams and Cutoffs
- Candidates need to appear for MH CET/JEE (Main) and obtain a valid rank.
- A merit list will be prepared in the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) conducted by DTE, Maharashtra based on candidates' performance in MH CET/JEE (Main).
- Candidates will be offered admission based on their rank in the merit list.
For B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Candidates need to appear in the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) conducted by DTE.
- A merit list on the basis of final year diploma marks will be made in CAP.
- Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their rank in merit list.
- Candidates need to appear for GATE exam.
- A general merit list will be prepared in the CAP based on the rank obtained in GATE exam.
- Candidates will be offered admission based on their rank in merit list.
- Candidates need to appear for CMAT/ATMA/XAT/CAT/CET conducted by DTE, Maharashtra.
- A merit list will be prepared in the CAP based on the candidates' performance in entrance exam.
- Candidates will be offered admission based on their rank in merit list.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
SCOE has all the basic as well as advanced facilities for students and staff. A well stocked library, separate hostels for boys and girls with sufficient capacity, state-of-the-art classrooms, auditorium and seminar halls, computer centre with 80 mbps internet, computer centre, language lab, sports, canteen, ATM are the salient features of the college.
- Library- The library at the college has a total of 82833 books. The salient features of the library are fully computerised library information systems, Digital Library, On-line Journals, Internet, Reprography, Book Bank Scheme, day-night Reading Hall, Institutional membership of IIT-Powai,Mumbai Library.
- Hostel- The college has separate hostels for boys and girls. The capacity of boys hostel is 716 while the capacity of girls hostel is 532. The hostels have facilities like solar water heating system, RO purifiers, TV halls, 24 Hours round the clock security, generator back up and medical facility.
- Classrooms- The college has state-of-the-art classrooms which are equipped with audio video equipment for modern and interactive teaching and learning.
- Auditorium- The college has an open auditorium with a seating capacity of 3000. It is used to conduct seminars, invited talks, special lectures etc.
- Computer Centre- The Computer Centre at the college has 80 MBPS internet, Intranet facility available throughout the College and Internet through Wi-Fi. The centre has sufficient no. of systems with LAN and licensed software as per requirements.
- Language Laboratory- The objective of the language laboratory is to develop and refine the language skills of students. It has its own software packages for training the students The Language Lab focuses on the production and practice of sounds of language and familiarizes the students with the use of English in everyday situations and contexts.
- Sports- The sports facilities available at the college are indoor and outdoor sports both. Outdoor sports include Volleyball Court (3 courts), Football Ground, Hockey Ground, Cricket Ground, Basketball Court, Kabaddi Ground and Kho-Kho Ground. Indoor sports and games include Badminton Hall (2 courts), Table Tennis, Carrom Hall, Chess and Fitness Zone.
- Canteen- The Canteen/Mess housed in an area of 250 sq.m caters to the needs of students with a variety of snacks, lunch and dinner. There are two separate messes measuring 400 sq.m providing lunch and dinner at nominal cost.
- Placement Cell- The Placement Cell is well established with GD rooms, Interview rooms and seminar halls. The Placement cell is well equipped with staff and infrastructure to ensure smooth placement process.
- ATM- The college has an HDFC Bank ATM for all the monetary transactions of the college community.
- Facilities for PWD- For Persons with Disabilities, special measures are taken like Lift is provided in IT building, Ramps are provided at suitable locations, Security guards have been instructed to render necessary help, Western style toilets are constructed.
- E-Bus - Institute has e-bus facility with 20 Laptops, 1 projector, net setter and setup of Computer lab.
It is great honour to be part of this college
College is good in every thing like placement and all
Last Seen: 04 May' 20
Joined On: 01 Apr' 17
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
- B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Questions related to Sanjivani College of Engineering, Kopargaon
I have passed 12th science board exam can I get admission in diploma civil at sanjivani college kopergaon
Can I get admission on basis of JEE Mains marks of 2019?
Yes you can get admission on thr basis of your JEE main marks + PCM marks in class 12th. The merit made based on these two will decide your seat in Sanjivini college of engineering. Moreover, B.E admission in this college is also applicable through MHT CET so if you have appeared for that exam and your marks are good then JEE then you should prefer to get admission through MHT CET. Well both are equally applicable. Hope you find it useful.
I HAVE GOT 85 IN MHT-CET AND 72.614 PERCENTIE IN JEE MAIN PAPER-1 CAN I GET ADMISSION IN SANJEEVANI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Hi there previous year MH CET cutoff for general category are-
Branches mh cet marks
1. Civil engineering 71
2. Information technology 78
3. Electical engineering 71
4. Computer engineering 86
For more information visit the link
I had got 70 percentile in Jee mains april 2019 can i aplly to this college on the basis of my jee percentile or need to score in MhT cet
Sanjivani College of Engineering accepts admission through both JEE Mains and MHT-CET exam. So you can apply for this college through your JEE Mains scores. In order to get admission in this college you have to attend the MHT-CET CAP counselling proccess , where you would apply for this particular college through your JEE Main score. Below I have provided previous years JEE Main cutoff (rank) for some of the branches in this college -
- Mechanical Engineering : 20754
- Information Technology : 22974
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering : 37115
You can also go through this link and checkout the previous years cutoff for all the colleges under MHT-CET CAP counselling : https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/mht-cet-cutoff
Hope you get your choice of college. Good Luck !!!
What is the fees of new admission of electrical engineering for two years
The estimated fee for admission in sanjivani college of engineering is actually 4.16 lakhs approx. for complete course of 4 years.This total fees is calculated based on the information given by the college for all years/semesters.But the actual fees may vary later on accordingly.
Hope this information is helpful and thank you.
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 11 Sep 2022 ; CGPA : 3.02