- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is four years full-time undergraduate program offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and offered by INC.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Minimum education: 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.