- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma program offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- 10+2 with 40% marks in aggregate with 3 optional subjects and English from any recognized board preferably science.
- 5% relaxation in total marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Registered ANM.
- 10+2 with Vocational ANM or Health Care science.
- Minimum 17 years to a maximum of 35 years of age.