- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Child Health Nursing is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in the nursing course offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of B. Sc Nursing/Post Basic B. Sc Nursing with a minimum of 55 % aggregate marks.
- 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ ST candidates.
- For Post Basic B. Sc Nursing (1 year of work experience after GNM or P.B.B.Sc.).
- Minimum one year of work experience after B. Sc (N).
- The candidate shall be medically fit.