|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) is a full-time four-plus one-year compulsory internship course offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by DCI.
- Candidates must have passed individually in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together in the qualifying Examination. However, In respect of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Category l, the minimum marks prescribed shall be not less than 40% of the total.
- All Candidates including NRI quota should be qualified in NEET. (i.e 50 percentile for general merit and 40 percentile for reservation category).
- The candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should be completing this age on 31st December of the year in which he/she seeks admission.
- Students who have studied in other than a pre-university board of Karnataka have to produce Eligibility Certificate issued by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Karnataka at the time of BDS admission.
- All the NRI and management category students shall be admitted through common counseling conducted by CET.