|13 Sep, 2020||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Exam | Mode: Offline|
|04 Jul, 2020 - 20 Jul, 2020||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Application Correction - Re-opened | Mode: Online|
|03 Feb, 2020 - 09 Feb, 2020||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Application - Completing process by registered candidates | Mode: Online|
|15 Jan, 2020 - 31 Jan, 2020||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|02 Dec, 2019 - 06 Jan, 2020||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Application | Mode: Online|
|02 Dec, 2019 - 01 Jan, 2020||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Others - Application fee payment | Mode: Online|
|21 Aug, 2019||NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course is the duration of 5 years, which include 4 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. Offered by Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Ghaziabad and approved by Dental Council of India.
The college is running the undergraduate dental training programme leading to BDS degree course, recognized by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, shall be of 5 years with 240 teaching days in each academic year up to 4 years and 1 year Compulsory rotatory paid internship.
Admissions to BDS Course at Shree Bankey Bihari Dental College will be made through NEET or as per the guidelines of Hon’ble Supreme Court/Government of India/Dental Council of India.
- The candidate should be 17 years old on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 before 1st October of the year of admission The candidate should have passed 10+2 in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually The candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For S.T./ S.C./ O.B.C category this limit is relaxed to 40%.
The candidate should qualify NEET BDS as per the guidelines of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India
- The candidate must complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary examination after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less the core course for English as prescribed by NCERT.
- The candidate must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physic, chemistry & Biology at the qualifying examination. For SC, ST or OBC, the minimum marks shall be 40% and must have passing marks in English.