- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai
Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The admissions to Diploma Courses are given by the institute as per the instruction is given by the M.S.B.T.E, Mumbai and for reservation quota of the Backward Classes issued by the Government order.
The student should pass SSC (1O’th Class) shall be eligible for the course.
The student should pass HSC (12’th Class with the vocational subject).
A candidate passing H.S.C. examination (12’th standard) with technical subjects, bifocal course, MCVC of the Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, shall be eligible for direct admission to the third semester. For Semester pattern of Diploma courses in Engineering against the seats created solely for this purpose subject to the conditions hereunder:-
- A candidate should pass ITI examination.
- A candidate passed standard XII examination with MCVC.
- All such eligible candidates will get admission to third-semester pattern course in respective diploma courses only.
- Any other conditions that may be prescribed by the Government and may prevail at the time of these admissions.