- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3.5 Years
- Offered by: Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Medical Laboratory Technology is a full-time three-year and 6 Month undergraduate degree course offered by the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
- The Admission is based on the entrance examination to be held in SRMS IPS which is followed by the interview to be conducted by the Institute.
- The candidate should secure minimum 50 % marks in entrance examination to appear in interview session. The entire admission procedure is based on merit basis in which meritorious candidate passing with high percentage will be given preference for admission.
- Candidate must have passed the final examination of 10+2 or Equivalent from a recognized Board in science subjects.
- Minimum secured percentage in board exams should be 50 % marks (45 % for SC/ST/OBC) in PCB/PCM from a recognized board as per the guideline of UP Sate Medical Faculty, Lucknow & M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.