- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program offered by the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Admission will be done through JEE Mains conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
- B.E. First Year
- Through JEE Mains conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
- 10+2 (12th standard) basis
- 45% Marks for General Category Students & 40% Marks for OBC/ST/SC Category Students
- B.E. Second Year
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution; with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Passed B. Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B. Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the second year subjects.
- Provided further that, the students belonging to B. Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
- Provided further that students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology from an AICTE approved institution or B. Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC,shall also be eligible for admission to the first year Engineering Degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. However, the admissions shall be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned in A, B, D, and E above.