- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Chemical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad.
The candidate seeking admission after HSC must apply at Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). A grand merit list is prepared and Candidates get admission in branches of their choices at various colleges of Gujarat according to merit in council.
- 75% of seats will be filled by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)
- 25% of seats will be filled by Management, at the institute level.
- All seats under TFWS will be filled by ACPC.
- TFWS*: Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
- 20% of seats are reserved for D2D, admission in Direct Second Year (State Quota).
The candidate shall have passed the Qualifying Examination i.e. HSC with 45 % ( 40 % for reserved categories like SEBC/SC/ST ) and GUJCET is the minimum eligibility for admission in Engineering and Technology courses.