- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: University of Madras, Chennai
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by the University of Madras, Chennai.
- Students are required to enclose a copy of the address proof (eg: Ration Card/ Voter ID/ Driving Licence/ Passport /Aadhaar Card)
- Candidates who have passed CBSE or Higher Secondary Examination (XII Standard) conducted by Boards other than the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Board of Education shall be required to produce an ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE from the University of Madras
- The college DOES NOT COLLECT DONATIONS in any form for admission. The college has not appointed any outside agency or individuals to select students for admission. If anyone approaches you promising admission on payment of money please bring it to the notice of the Principal.
- Applicants provisionally selected for admission will be intimated by Post. They must present themselves for an interview with the Principal along with their parents/guardians on the date and the time mentioned in the card.
The candidate should have Pass in Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent with Commerce with Accountancy and Economics shall be eligible.