- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack
Diploma in Civil Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack, and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- The candidates must have passed the HSC examination or 10th examination from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Must have secured a minimum aggregate of 35% marks in 10th standard in English, Maths, and Science subjects.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with 30% marks in each subject.
- For first-semester diploma courses in engineering except mining and drilling, the minimum age limit is 14 years.
Eligibility for Admission to Third Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
- The minimum educational qualification prescribed for this course is 10+2 or its equivalent examination with PCM subjects from the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- The candidates who have passed 10th with at least 35% marks from BSE, Odisha are also eligible to apply.
- The minimum age limit is 14 years, required for this course.