The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Automobile Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad
The admission procedure shall be off campus online in the following manner, namely
- The Admission Committee shall prepare a merit list of the eligible candidates as per prevailing Rules, after verification of the documents submitted.
- The merit lists shall be displayed on the website of the Admission Committee and by such other means, as the Committee may consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee shall publish the schedule of online counseling program on its website, by advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State, and by such other means, as it may consider convenient.
- The candidate shall be required to indicate his order of choices of courses and colleges or institutions, online. Allotment of seats shall be made on the basis of merit, the category of the candidate and availability of seats. The allotment of seats shall be published on the website of the Committee. The candidates are required to obtain the print out of the Information letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website.
- For the purpose of admission, a candidate shall have passed the Qualifying Examination (10+2) with minimum eligibility criteria of the percentage of marks in subjects as follow:(i) Minimum 45% in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Computer (Theory + Practical) for OPEN category students. (ii) For the SEBC, SC & ST students minimum 40%.(iii) Have appeared in GUJCET conducted in the corresponding academic year.
- A candidate whose parents are of Gujarat origin and are serving out of Gujarat in the service of Central Government or other State Government, Armed Forces, Boards or Corporations owned or controlled by the Central Government or other State Government or any nationalised bank and who has passed the qualifying examination from the State where parents are serving and has appeared in the GUJCET conducted in the corresponding academic year, shall be eligible for admission.
- A candidate who has passed the Qualifying Examination from any other State and, -(i) has appeared in GUJCET conducted in the corresponding academic year; and(ii) whose parents are serving in the category of services as shown below and who are transferred from other States to Gujarat and have resumed their duties in the place where they are transferred in Gujarat and shall remain so transferred in the State of Gujarat at the time of registration for admission, shall be eligible for admission and his candidature shall be included in the merit list .