- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
The candidate who has -
- Plus Two With Physics, Chemistry Biology, And English
- Minimum Percentage Of Marks In PUC/XII/Plus Two – 60%
- Pass In The Entrance Exam And Interview Conducted By The College
- Minimum Age- 17 Years, Maximum Age Limit -35 Years
- Physically And Mentally Sound
- Medically Fit
- Good Character And Conduct.