- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) s a full-time two-year postgraduate course offered by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai and approved by The Indian Association of Physiotherapist (IAP).
Students who satisfy the requirements of the two-stage selection process will be considered for admission to the integrated courses.
- Stage 1 - All eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Test to be conducted at the NMIMS campus in Mumbai. The venue will be announced sufficiently in advance of the test date.
- Stage 2 - Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted and called for a personal interview at the NMIMS Campus, Mumbai.
Based on the performance in Stages 1 and 2, a composite merit list will be prepared as per the criteria laid down by the University
For the Master in Physiotherapy program, a candidate must have
- Passed the full-time Bachelor’s Degree (10 + 2 + 4 years + 6 months of internship) in Physiotherapy from institutions recognized by the Indian Association of Physiotherapy (IAP) with minimum 50% marks.
- Done Internship program of 6 months from a college or University recognized by IAP
- Membership of IAP.