- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Bikaner Technical University, Bikaner
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Bikaner Technical University, Bikaner.
- Admissions as per guidelines issued by AICTE, New Delhi and BTU, Bikaner from time to time.
- Admission through Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP).
- Management Seats.
- The candidate 10+2 from a recognized Board/University with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology.
- Minimum 45% (For General Category) and 40% (For the Reserved category of Rajasthan Candidates) in the above subjects as taken together.
Eligibility for admission into 2nd Year B.Tech. (Lateral Entry )
Diploma from AICTE approved institution with at least 45% (40% in case of reserved category of Rajasthan candidates ).
B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 45% (40% in case of reserved category ) and passed 12th standard with mathematics as a subject.
The place where I live my nightmares
Last Seen: 11 Jan' 17
Joined On: 30 May' 15
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
- Batch of 2021
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering