Exams and Cutoffs
For MBA Programme:
- Candidate must appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test, which is a common written test for admission to all Symbiosis postgraduate institutes.
- Candidates shortlisted based on SNAP will be called for Group Exercise, Personal Interview & Written Ability Test.
- Personal Interview score will also include Academic Consistency (marks in 10th, 12th & Graduation level each), Under Graduation degree, Experience and ExtraCurricular Achievements.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of SNAP score, Group Exercise, Personal Interview and Written Ability Test.
- Classrooms- All SCIT's classrooms have network and Internet connectivity to facilitate presentations and demonstrations. Audio-visual equipments like LCD projectors TV and Flip classrooms are used for delivering lectures. A 12 Mbps leased line keeps the campus well-connected.
- Library- SCIT has modern library facilities with more than 9,800 books on technology and management and nearly 1300 CDs. The students have access to nearly 30,000 books.
- Hostel- SCIT campus has separate hostels for boys and girls with well-equipped rooms. It has wi-fi network connectivity. Each room has an attached bath. Mess facilities and cafeteria are provided within the hostels.
- Mess- The mess caters Indian food. It provides breakfast, lunch and dinner daily to nearly 1200 students.
- Gymnasium and Swimming Pool- SCIT campus has a gymnasium and a swimming pool within for recreational activities. Both the gymnasium and swimming pool are well maintained by the concerned authorities.
- Health Care- Healthcare facilities are provided on campus with a residential doctor, mini operation theater and a tie-up with a local hospital for emergency services.
- Auditorium- There is a 400 seater auditorium in the campus which hosts seminars, guest lectures and invited talks.
- Guesthouse- There is a guest house which includes accommodation for faculty and a guesthouse for visitors of the campus.
- Computer Labs- The computer labs are equipped with state-of-the-art technology machines. A total of 266 machines are clustered in three different laboratories. These clusters comprise of latest version-configured virtual machines and desktops PCs. The labs have excellent audio-video LCD facilities and have a very high-speed wired and wireless internet connectivity to facilitate a wide variety of learning including blended learning.
- ‘Proof of Concept’ Lab- The proof of concept lab was established in SCIT with a view to facilitate the students by providing computers and network resources so that they can carry out tasks envisaged by them. The objective of POC lab is to create an IT facility to translate the new Ideas or concepts.
- Cafeteria- SCIT campus has a cafeteria which serves snacks and beverages.
A techno managerial college
IT adds a new dimension to MBA
Last Seen: 10 Sep' 16
Joined On: 02 Dec' 15
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
- MBA IT and Business Management
Best College For MBA in IT
Experiencing to be the master of the my life at SCIT
Questions related to Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune
When will admission starts in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce? Does it require maths mark for BA Economics?
Actually there is no notification regarding the admission in the official website of symbiosis College of arts and commerce. You can check for that at their official website. And you also should keep your eye there.
As far I know no 10 + 2 level mathematics marks request for BA in economics.
which university should I prefer symbiosis or nmims?
If you are asking about MBA then i would suggest you to choose NMIMS over Symbiosis.
Actually if you compare bot these colleges then you will get to know that both these are at par but still NMIMS has a little edge over Symbi in Teaching department.
There are some issues regarding Hostels in NMIMS as it is limited and it follows first come first serve method.
But overall NMIMS.
My daughter cleared NIFT exam with 150 rank should we go for NIFT or BDes in MIT/symbiosis
To get admission in MIT in B.Des your daughter need to appear in Design Aptitude Test (DAT) conducted by the institute and to get admission in SID she has to appear in SEED entrance exam conducted by the institute and qualify in it. She cannot get admission in B.Des based on NIFT rank. NIFT rank can be used to get admission in any of NIFT campuses. You have not mentioned the category she belongs to but if 150 is her overall rank then she has decent chances of getting in NIFT in any of its campuses based on previous year cut off. And the campuses in which she may get admission are
- NIFT, Bangalore
- NIFT, Chennai,
- NIFT, New Delhi
- NIFT, Hyderabad,
- NIFT, Raebareli
- NIFT, Jodhpur
- NIFT, Gandhinagar
- NIFT, Shillong,
- NIFT Patna
- NIFT, Bhubaneshwar
- NIFT, Kannur
- NIFT, Kangra
- NIFT, Kolkata
- NIFT, Mumbai
Cut off may change depending on number of candidates applied to the course, available seats etc.
symbiosis arts n commerce college offer ba Eco?....when will admission start?
Symbiosis College of arts and commerce is situated in in Pune Maharashtra.
They also offers BA economics honours. It costs about 63.33K a for all total three years.the admission process is totally based on merit.
Actually they haven't announce about admission yet
symbiosis arts n commerce offer ba eco ...do they want maths too for eligibility criteria??
Hello student I'm sorry to inform you but no Symbiosis International university doesn't offer BA economics course it offer BA course in two stream 1)Mass communication 2)Visual arts and photography.
Feel free to comment if you have any doubt
SCIT Pune Placement Report 2015-17 - Symbiosis Centre for Information Techn....
Symbiosis Centre For Information Technology (SCIT) announces admissions t....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: