- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Medical-Surgical Nursing is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in the nursing course offered by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing