- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4.5 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) is four years and six months compulsory internship course offer by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by The Indian Association of Physiotherapist (IAP).
- Pass in the Pre University examination conducted by the Karnataka Pre-University board or equivalent examination Physics, Chemistry and Biology and with English as optional subjects.
- Candidates should have scored at least 40% of marks in aggregate in Physics Chemistry and Biology. For Karnataka SC/ST candidate, the minimum marks for Admission 35% in the qualifying subjects.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates shall produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from an authorized government medical officer.