|31 Jan, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|18 Dec, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|15 Jan, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|30 Nov, 2018||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Panjab University, Chandigarh
Master of Business Administration is a full-time two years duration Postgraduate Management course and it is offered by Panjab University, Chandigarh.
1. Admission for these courses will be made on the basis of merit determined by scores of the candidates in Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019 conducted by IIMs, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI). All candidates aspiring to apply for MBA Programmes at UBS must take Common Admission Test (CAT) - 2019 conducted by the IIMs. The candidates are advised to visit UBS admission website http://ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in for detailed instructions & procedure for participation in the admission process. The hard copy of the application along with necessary documents should reach UBS latest by 14.02.2020 upto 04:00 p.m. Thereafter, no application shall be accepted. Panjab University shall not be responsible for any postal delay in delivery or loss in transit of application form.
2. The candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview on the basis of their score in the CAT 2019 subject to the condition that they secure a minimum 10% score (5% in case of SC/ST/BC/PwD) candidates) in each component of CAT 2019 viz., quantitative logic & data interpretation, and verbal, and/or any other component which may be added later at any stage to the CAT 2019, Whether in the General Category or in any of the reserved categories, no candidate who has secured less than the said minimum score in CAT shall be eligible to be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
3. The number of candidates to be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be equal to eight times the total number of seats of all these courses in each category or the total number of eligible candidate, which ever is lower.
Bachelor's Degree in any stream with not less than 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University. OR
A pass in the final examination conducted by the-
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England. OR
- Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England. OR
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India. OR
AMIE Examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years of research/teaching or professional experience.
- 5% Concession is an admissible ineligibility requirement for SC/ST/BC/PWD candidates.
- Provided that in case of candidates having Bachelors degree of the University through Modern Indian Languages [Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi(Gurumukhi Script)] and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic) or degree of any other University obtained in the same manner recognized by the Syndicate; 50% marks in the aggregate shall be calculated by taking into account full percentage of marks in all the papers in Language excluding the additional optional papers English and Elective subject taken together.
Experience of a Fresher
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
This college is simply good.Yet the placements are not ok.
Joined On: 26 Aug' 16
Education Interest: Select
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
Enthusiastic, focused and enriching
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
A PLACE TO LEARN, HAVE FUN AND GROW
Last Seen: 28 Jan' 16
Joined On: 22 Nov' 14
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017