- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai
Diploma in Civil Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Selection for admission shall be made strictly on the basis of the inter-se-merit of the candidate
For admission to first year of Diploma Courses, the candidates must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary School Certificate Examination or any other equivalent Examination with General Science or Physics and Chemistry. Elementary Mathematics or Algebra and Geometry and English, wit least 50 percent marks (350 out of 700) in aggregate (at least 45 percent marks for Backward Class candidates (3l5 out of 700) in aggregate from recognized schools in Maharashtra State its equivalent.
- He has passed standard XII with minimum qualifying marks as notified by admission authority with and in vocational technical subjects
- A candidate passing I. T. I. Examination with minimum qualifying marks as notified by admission authority, after passing S. S. C. with & in English, Science & Mathematics subjects.
- A candidate passing standard XII examination with M. C. V. C. with minimum qualifying marks as notified by Government from time to time.
- All such eligible candidates will get admission to third semester for semester pattern courses or second year for yearly pattern courses in respective diploma courses only.
- Any other condition/s that may be prescribed by the Government and may prevail at the time of these admissions.