- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- An Indian citizen or dependent of NRI
- The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (plus2), or an equivalent Exam with 12 years of schooling from a recognized board or university with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
- Selection shall be made on the basis of norms prescribed by Govt. & Kerala University of Health Sciences from time to time.