- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) is a three-year full-time programme in Law offered by University of Mumbai, Mumbai with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
Admissions will be given on merit and seats allotted by the Govt. through CET Cell.
- General: Degree in any faculty (3 Years Course) or equivalent qualification with minimum 45%.
- SC/ST: Degree in any faculty (3 Years Course) or Equivalent qualification with minimum 40%.
- Postgraduates with 45% or above. In case of SC, ST 4o% or above are eligible.
- Persons holding a degree (three years course) from distance education are eligible provided they have had formal schooling -10th, 12th boards.