The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Tripura University, Suryamaninagar
Diploma in Fashion Technology is a three-year full-time course offered by Tripura University, Suryamaninagar and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- An applicant must be a bonafide woman citizen of India and permanent resident of Tripura.
- The applicant must be passed the Madhyamik Examination or equivalent from a recognized board in one attempt.
- The applicant should be within 21 years of age on the 1st January of the respective year of admission.
- Seats are reserved for SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen as per the norms of Government of Tripura.
- Selection shall be strictly according to merit. General candidates securing less than 50% marks, SC candidates less than 45% marks and ST candidates less than 40% marks in aggregate in English, Mathematics and Physical Science in Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent from a recognized board will not be eligible to apply.