- Importance of mathematical modeling
- Block diagram approach & model-based design for engineering systems
- Introduction to Simulink environment
- Creating a simple model
- Obtaining results
- Introduction to various Simulink toolboxes
Exclusive of GST
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
"Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers" Certification is a short-term online software course provided by Skill Lync. As the name suggests it is a course designed mainly for Mechanical, and Electrical engineers who wish to learn about modeling and simulation. Simulink will make the candidates ready for project development.
The "Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers" syllabus covers every aspect of Simulink, along with its connection to MATLAB programming. The curriculum is prepared by quality industry experts who have experience working in Fortune 500 companies.
The learners after taking the "Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers" training will be able to start working on complex modeling projects and adding this certificate to their resumes, or CVs will allow them to get hired with technological biggies. This online course will allow candidates for working extensively on industry-relevant projects and be ahead of their peers in this competitive world.
- Short term online course
- No Cost EMI Option Available
- Course completion certificate by Skill Lync
- E-verified profile to share on LinkedIn
- One-on-one doubt clearing support
- Email & Whatsapp Support Available
- Learn from real-world projects
- Short term online course
- Course completion certificates by skill lync
- Recorded assignments
- Merit certificate
- E-verified profile
- Professional portfolio
- Video support
- Whatsapp support
- Face-to-face sessions
- Live interactive sessions
Course and certificate fees
For the "Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers" Certification, candidates can choose from 3 types of courses namely Basic, Pro, and Premium, and then pay fees accordingly. For the Basic Course, candidates need to pay Rs, 3000 for 3 months, for Pro Rs. 5000 for 3 months, and Rs. 7000 for 3 months to enroll in the Premium course.
"Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers" Fee Structure
"Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers", Basic
Rs. 3000 for 3 months
"Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers", Pro
Rs. 5000 for 3 months
"Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers", Premium
Rs. 7000 for 3 months
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The "Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers" course can be done by any student who has a mechanical engineering or electrical engineering background. Also, any fresh graduate who wants to gain knowledge on projects pertaining to Simulink software may also opt for this program.
- Candidates who are either pursuing or have a B.E/B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automotive Engineering
- No work experience required for Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
Certification Qualifying Details
- Candidates must complete the in-course assignments, and lectures to get the certificate.
What you will learn
After completion of the "Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers" program, candidates will be able to:
- Learn the block diagram approach required for modeling and simulation.
- Understanding of the available blocks from Simscape Mechanical and Electrical libraries
- Establish a connection between MATLAB programming, and Simulink.
To get admission into the "Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers" Training, a candidate must follow these steps below:
Step 1: To know more about the "Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers", open the course website: https://skill-lync.com/courses/simulink.
Step 2: Make an account, by clicking Login or Sign Up.
Step 3: The application will be reviewed, after which candidates must pay the admission fee to get the enrollment.
Filling the form
Filling of Application form is not required for the "Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers" course. To initiate your application, start by creating an account by using any of the accounts like Linkedin, Yahoo, Facebook, or Gmail.
Introduction to modelling of complex systems
Simulink with script and workspace
- Using a script file with Simulink models
- Creating a subsystem
- Variant subsystem
- lookup tables
- Running simulation in steps
Simulation configurations & Simscape
- How does a model run in Simulink?
- Types of solvers
- Model configuration
- Continuous & discrete-time systems
- Solving ODE
- Introduction to physical modeling using simscape
Stateflow for control logic
- Control logic for engineering applications
- Using a finite state machine
- Making logic diagrams
It is compulsory for the candidates to complete the in-course assessments and technical projects for the "Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers" online course to earn the verified certificate from Skill Lync.
How it helps
The "Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers" certification benefits are the following:
- Get access to recorded content and assignments suitable for each week.
- The course will make candidates ready to receive better grants, and scholarship opportunities in MS Admit for Research & Development.
- The hands-on-practice practice of tools and software will take learners ahead of their competition, and help them get their dream jobs in top tech companies.
Simulink is a MATLAB-related graphic programming environment especially for multi-domain systems modeling, simulating, and analyzing.
The instructors for this course are renowned, and leading experts in the industry working with Fortune 500 companies. And, Skill Lync associates with them to curate the course and deliver lectures online.
Skill Lync has a good support system that provides one-on-one support via video calls, WhatsApp messages or calls, individual online sessions, and also face-to-face sessions.
While pursuing the "Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers" course, students are provided with the free trial version of the Simulink software.
This "Simulink for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers" Certification has the power to fill in the gaps between academics, and the industry, so that candidates are always ready for the market.
Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo via Edx
MIPT via Coursera