WHAT IS ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING ?
For UG: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects. Independent entrance tests are also held by the various state, central, and private universities which mostly require 50% as the prerequisite to appear for the test.
For PG: Candidates must hold a degree in Bachelor of Engineering/ B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering along with a good score in entrance tests held for PG program held by the various state, central, and private universities.
SCOPE OF ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- Graduates/postgraduates can work as Production Managers and can manage design engineers, purchase division and others involved in the production process.
- Electronics Engineers also design and develop control systems.
- They also look after project management in terms of cost and time as well as optimisation of resources.
- They resolve problems with the existing machinery/ processes.
- They can also work as a Health and Safety Officer with manufacturing units to ensure compliance.
- As quality officers, they ensure quality standards of electronics.
- Applied Linear Algebra
- Control and Computation Laboratory
- Digital Signal Processing
- Electronic Instrumentation
- Electronic Instruments and Measurements
- Evolution and Impact of Electronics
- Matrix Computations
- Medical Electronics
- Mobile Communication System
- Multivariable Control Systems