WHAT IS HOTEL MANAGEMENT ?
UG: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks and with English as a compulsory subject to pursue Bachelor of Hotel Management.
PG: Candidates must hold a degree in Bachelor of Hotel Management or in any other discipline along with a good score in entrance tests held for PG programme held by the various state, central and private universities.
SCOPE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT
- There is work for hospitality managers in catering, conference and events management, entertainment and leisure sector, facilities management and food service management.
Some of the positions offered to them are:
Front Desk Receptionist
Food And Beverage Director
- Economics of Hostility and Tourism
- Food and Beverage Services (Wine and Liquor)
- Food Production and Culinary Art
- Front Office Operation and Management
- Guest Retaining Strategy
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Nutrition and Food Science
- Problem Solving and Creative Thinking
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER HOTEL MANAGEMENT
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 183 Joined
- 504 Questions