WHAT IS RADIOLOGY ?
UG Programme – Candidates should have passed 10+2 board examination or equivalent with minimum qualifying marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
PG Programme – Candidates should have a MBBS degree.
SCOPE OF RADIOLOGY
With technological advancement in medicinal science, radiologists are expected to be demand.
At the postgraduate level the course has varied specialisations including MRI, CT and Cardiovascular radiology which in turn have varied work opportunities.
Once can also move towards research and development field after pursuing the radiology.
- Angiography And Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Oncology Radiology
- Paediatric Radiology
- Radio Diagnosis including Instrumentation & Contrast Studies
- Radio Diagnosis including Interventional Procedures
- Radio Diagnosis including Nuclear Medicine
- Radiological Anatomy
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Apollo Diagnostics
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Resear...
- TATA Memorial Hospital
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 1370 Joined
- 160 Questions