I have got selected for bvp delhi bba llb and nmims indore ba llb which option I should opt for?
BVP Delhi and NMIMS Indore are both decent colleges but you should look at these factors while deciding:
- BA LLB OR BBA LLB - they have quite different subjects and while BA LLB is much more popular than BBA, some people do opt for BBA if they have already studied commerce in high school (makes it easier for them)
- Fees - here, BVP is costlier (2.6 lacs for the 1st year itself) while NMIMS is more reasonable (approx. 5 lacs for the whole course)
- Exposure - If you study at a college in Delhi (BVP) you will get easy access to many famous law firms situated in Delhi especially since most law firms actually prefer to take in local students (studying in Delhi) as work schedule and time management gets easier for both the firms and the students. If you get ample opportunities to intern at good firms while in Delhi then your chances to gain a PPO would increase.
- Placements - both these colleges have decent placements with avg. packages ranging from 7-10 lacs per annum and many students getting PPOs in their 4th year
- Personal interest - i suggest you take a look at both these colleges' websites, read about their history, student achievements, campus infrastructure and then decide where would you want to spend the next 5 years of you life.
As i said, both colleges will offer you quite a few chances to shine but it is up to you to decide whether to go for BA or BBA LLB and whether spending those extra lacs in fees for Delhi would be worth it.
Take your time, do not rush it.
what is better (for CSE) BVP DELHI OR USICT DELHI?
I believe USICT, which is under GGSIPU, Delhi is a better and older technical state institute, having good infrastructure, faculty and research facilities. GGSIPU has an excellent outlook among employers and companies like Amazon, Microsoft, PayTM, Cognizant, Infosys, TCS are regular recruiters for CSE Students. Secondly, GGSIPU has an excellent structured and student friendly curriculum at par with IITs and NITs.
I have scored 176 in neet (open category) can i get admission in bharati vidyapeeth dental college pune for BDS in any rounds ?
Hope you are doing well.
Last year, cutoff rank for 1st round of BDS course of Bharti Vidyapeeth College was 26579 All India Quota. Considering your marks for NEET, there are less chances of getting BDS at Bharti Vidyapeeth College, Pune.
First predict your rank according to your score using following link- https://medicine.careers360.com/neet-rank-predictor
To predict which government or private college you will get according to your rank, use following link -
Thank you and all the best.
11000 rank in ipu can i get admission in bvp (delhi,general category) ?
Hello aspirant, as you mentioned that your IPU CET rank is 11000 there is very less chances of you getting into Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Delhi. But as your home state is Delhi there is a narrow chance that you may get Instrumentation and control engineering branch. As the closing cutoff rank for ICE branch in the year 2018 was 12,976. Keep an eye on this branch of this college till the last round.
All the best.
which is good for bba BVP SANGALI vs bvp Kohlapur
For bba the best college is bvp kohlapur. it give better opportunities to there students. Corporates provides good salary to students.Students of BVP Kolhapur get placed every year.salary of the students are very good as compare to SANGLI placement.
Which is good for bba BVP SANGALI OR BVP SOLAPUR.
As per my research about these 2 colleges i think BVP Solapur is better in terms of placements and even the packages that the students get are quite higher thta in BVP Sangali.
For BBA, BVP Solapur will be a wise choice. The annual fees of this college is Rs 25000 per year and one has to clear the college entrance exam for taking admission into this college .
Hope it helps!!!!
which is good for bba BVP SOLAPUR VS BVP KOHLAPUR.
BVP KOHLAPUR is much better than BVP SOLAPUR.Placement is good and students are placed in BBA department
You can check the details about college in
Moreover the faculties in both the college is good but placement is much better than BVP Kohlapur.
All the best for future!
which is good for bba BVP SOLAPUR VS BVP KOHLAPUR.
For BBA compare to both I would recommend you BVP Kolhapur .as there placements are very good . The give better opportunities to there students. Corporates provides good salary to students and also there academic are very good every year .
Before joining choose the best one .
Is BVP solapur good option for BBA. IM FROM ODISHA.
BVP SOlapur is a good institut. The campusis huge and has all the necessary facilities with many canteens and a good student crowd. They also provide internship and placement opportunities to the BBA students. Many companies like Amazon, Google, TCS visit the campus. The faculty is very knowledgeable and helpful and the course curriculum is up to date.
What minimum marks in mhtcet is required to get cse in bharati vidyapeeth college of engineering pune (main campus) for a general category non maharashtrian candidate?
The college was established in 2012 and is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU). The college is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra state. For MHT-CET admissions in the computer science branch a score of around 100 is good based on previous years cutoff marks.