- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Information Technology is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by the University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the degree course of B.Sc. (IT) shall have passed XII standard examination of the Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with Mathematics and Statistics as one of the subject and should have secured not less than 45% marks aggregate for Open category and 40% marks in aggregate in case of Reserved category candidates.
- Every candidate admitted to the degree course in the Constituent / affiliated college / recognized Institute conducting the course shall have to register himself/ herself with the University.
- The course shall be fulltime course. The duration of the course shall be six semesters spread over three years.
- Number of students: A batch shall not contain more than 60 students.
- The course shall consist of 29 theory paper and sixth semester of project work completed in the Institution / Industry / research Organization.
- All papers will be of 75 marks theory, 25 marks internal assessment and 50 marks practical.
- There will be compulsory Project in 3rd year.