Fee structure -
For the PGDM is as follows:
- Self Sponsored/SAARC Nations (INR) : 8,00,000
- FN/PIO/GQ (INR) : 8,50,000
|05 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|27 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Exam - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|26 Aug, 2020 - 27 Sep, 2020||Application - PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|29 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|03 Oct, 2020||Exam - PBT mode | Mode: Offline|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|01 Nov, 2020 - 12 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 30 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application - Last date for payment of application fee for CMAT 2021 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|20 Apr, 2020 - 31 Dec, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|09 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|24 Aug, 2020 - 20 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|15 Jul, 2020 - 19 Sep, 2020||Application - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|10 Aug, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|07 Aug, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2020||Others - Last date of printing of application fee | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2020||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2020 - 04 Aug, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|03 Aug, 2020||Others - Last date for payment of application fee | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
The Institute offers a full-time Post-Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM). ASM PGDM is AICTE and NBA Accredited & provided equivalence to MBA Degree by AIU. The program is carried through the trimester system with six terms spread over two years.
ASM is guided by its mission of creating globally competitive, socially sensitive, and ethically sound business leaders. Student learning at ASM is based on theory, cases, projects and experiential learning methods.
The Institute considers CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT/ CMAT/ATMA scores for admission to its PGDM, PGDM- Marketing & PGDM- International Business programs. Based on merit, candidates who qualify on various parameters (CAT/ MAT etc. scores, graduation scores) will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interview to be held at ASM Campus and possibly other cities in India (Punjab, U.P., etc.).
Students in the category of Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian origin (PIO) / Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries (FN/PIO/GQ), who are unable to take the above test in India, may opt for GMAT.
The admissions are based on the following parameters:
- Previous academic performance – Candidates' academic performance at the undergraduate level, 12th and 10th levels will be reckoned for consideration for admission.
- Common Entrance Test (CET)- - The score of common entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA etc is considered as per weightage assigned in the following table.
- Group discussion – The group discussion is generally held for about 25 minutes in which a maximum of 10 candidates participate in each group and interact with each other on a given topic. The candidates are evaluated by a panel on their initiative, logical content, group behavior, communication etc.
- Personal interview – It is a one to one interview between the candidate and a panel for about 10-15 minutes in which a candidate is evaluated on his personality, communication ability, functional knowledge, general awareness, orientation for a management course, etc.
During personal interview candidate may be asked about his/her background, strengths and weaknesses, career objectives, reasons for joining PGDM course, subjects studied at undergraduate level, current affairs related to business and industry etc.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Candidates in their final year of Bachelor's degree are also eligible to apply (provided their aggregate marks up to the final year must be 50% or above), subject to meeting eligibility criteria and submitting proof latest by October 31, 2020.
Life at Apeejay
Last Seen: 06 Aug' 20
Joined On: 19 May' 18
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
Life changing experience
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
Good learning environment with best crowd
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
It is Good College
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016