- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Arni University, Kathgarh
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program offered by the Arni University, Kathgarh.
Admissions are on the basis of valid rank/score obtained in JEE (Main)/ Common Entrance Test HP-CET conducted by HPTU.
- The candidate with an aggregate of 45% marks(General category) in 10+2 with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology /Biology/Technical vocational subject in the above subjects taken together from the recognized board along with the valid score in JEE (Main-2018) Entrance Test/ HP-CET(2018).
- The candidate with an aggregate of 55% marks (General category) in 10+2 (PCM) from a recognized board.
Direct Second Year(Lateral Entry):
- Passed Diploma examination from AICTE approved Institution with at least 45% marks (General category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology.
- Passed B Sc degree from a recognized university as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (General category) and passed XII Standard with mathematics as a subject along with the valid score in JEE (Main-2018).