- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Arni University, Kathgarh
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program offered by the Arni University, Kathgarh.
1) 45% marks (General Category) in 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical vocational subject in the above subjects taken together from recognized board aLong with valid score in JEE (Main) entrance Test/ HP-CET.
2) 55% marks (general category) in 10+2 (PCM) from recognized board
B Tech LEET (2nd Year):
3) Passed Diploma examination from AICTE approved Institution with at least 45% marks (General Category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology.
4) Passed B.Sc Degree from a recognized university as defined by UGC. with at Least 45% marks (General Category) and passed XII standard with Mathematics as a subject along with the valid score in JEE (Main).) Provided that in case of students belonging to Bsc stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the 1st year Engineering Program along with the 2nd Year subjects
6) provided further that., the students belonging to BSc stream, shall be considered only after filling the super-numeracy seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
7) Provided further that students, who have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology from an AICTE approved Institution or B.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC. shall also be eligible for admission to 1st Year Engineering Degree courses subjects to vacancies in the 1st Year class in case vacancies at Lateral entry are exhausted. However, the admission shall be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned in 34.6 & 7 above.