Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology was established in the year. The institute is also known as BIET. Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology is a self-financing engineering institution and is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) Belgaum. BIET is spread over an area of 63 acres of land is recognised by University Grants Commission under section 2F of UGC act. Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses to the students.
Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology is located at #325, Shamanur Road, BIET, Davanagere in Karnataka. Davangere Railway Station is around 4 km away from the institute. Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru is around 282 km away and LP VH Bus Depot is around 3 km away from BIET. Candidates can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach the institution.
BIET is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
Clubs, Committees and Societies
National Service Scheme: NSS creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
National Cadet Corps: NCC works with an objective to create a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the Armed Forces.
Youth Red Cross: The vision of the Youth Red Cross is to become a leading humanitarian organization serving vulnerable people. The members of the club regularly take part in the various events and promote humanitarian services in society.
- Green Club: The members of this Club work to create awareness about the environment in every individual and motivate people to take more care of nature.
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
- Total Fees: 48.40 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
- Total Fees: 48.40 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
- Total Fees: 4.84 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
- Total Fees: 4.40 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
This College is accredited by NAAC A (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) validity is 26 Nov 2022 and the score is 3.1 .
Exams and Cutoffs
BIET offers admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Admission to B.Tech is offered on the basis of Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) Exam and Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by The Government of Karnataka through the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). BIET offers admission to M.Tech on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination, marks secured in the entrance examination, performance in the interview. Admission to MCA is offered on the basis of PGCET/K MAT/GATE scores. Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology Admission process is given below in details.
- Common Entrance Test (CET)
- Candidates will have to apply and appear for the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by The Government of Karnataka through the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
- Candidates have to register and apply online on the website of Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- Based on marks secured in KCET, candidates will be shortlisted and shortlisted candidates have to further participate in the institute level document verification and fee payment.
- Final admission will be based on KCET scores, participation in institute level document verification and fee payment.
- Candidates will have to apply and appear for the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka(COMEDK) Exam.
- Candidates have to register and apply online on the college website for Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology admission.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the basis of the rank secured in COMEDK exam and then these shortlisted candidates have to further participate in the institute level document verification and fee payment.
- Final admission will be based on the rank secured in COMEDK, participation in institute level document verification and fee payment.
- Aspiring candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will have to apply online on the website of Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- Candidates have to appear and qualify a written test for Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology admission.
- GATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
- Further, they will be called for an interview and candidates qualifying the interview will be shortlisted.
- Candidates qualifying the interview have to get their documents verified and pay the requisite fee.
- Final admission will be offered on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination, marks secured in the entrance examination, performance in the interview, institute level document verification and fee payment.
- Aspirants have to appear for PGCET/K MAT/GATE and secure valid scores.
- Based on the scores of PGCET/K MAT/GATE aspirants have to submit an online application for Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology admission.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of PGCET/K MAT/GATE and further, they will have to participate in the institute level document verification and fee payment.
- Final admission will be based on PGCET/K MAT/GATE scores, institute level document verification and fee payment.
Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology has infrastructure like a hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports, mess, etc. in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. The sports facilities provided by the college helps them in remaining fit physically and mentally. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
- Library: Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Sports: BIET provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Hostel: The institute provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, etc.
- Laboratories: Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology has laboratories for the students in order to apply their knowledge practically and gain exposure. These laboratories are well equipped with the latest technologies and equipment.
- Cafeteria: The institute has a cafeteria for boys and girls that provides nutritious, healthy and hygienic meals and snacks to the students and caters to the food requirement of the students.
- Transportation: BIET provides bus services to the students, staff and faculty for their transportation from different parts of the city.
- Medical Facilities: In order to cater to the medical needs of the students Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology provides medical facilities to the students.
- Language Lab: This lab focuses on the communication skills of the students as English has become a global language.
- Reprography: The reprographic centre of Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology provides photocopy, print out and scanning facilities to the students of the institute.
A good Bapuji institute of technology collage engineering
This college makes us suffer
Well established with experienced lecturer BT poor placement
The Campus with big campus with no college experience..
Last Seen: 25 Jan' 17
Joined On: 27 Apr' 16
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- BE Computer Science and Engineering
Questions related to Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Davangere
Is Bapuji Institute of engineering and technology (BIET) Davangere, is profitable for B.E?
Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology or BIET for short is situated in Davanagere, Karnataka. The eligibility criteria for admission is you either answer JEE Mains or KCET exams which also includes minimum of 45% in 12th Grade.
The fees structure is as follows:
1st Year: 90,000
3rd Year: 65,340
4th Year: 65,340
(Does not include hostel fees)
The facilities at the college are good and also having the feature of on campus placements for the top ranking students. The faculty is friendly and helpful.
Is Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology accept Comedk exam?
Bapuji Institute of Engineering & Technology accepts candidates through COMEDK UGET Score.Yes it does. Assuming you are from General Category,I would still roughly give you details on its cutoffs.
So these are the previous cutoffs that you can refer. Feel free to ask anything here.
Is textile technology is good in this college or not??
If you are asking that Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Davangere is good for Textile Technology or not then, Here is your answer,
Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Davangere :- It is established in the year 1979. The ownership of the college is private. The college has approval and Accreditation by NAAC as A grade. There are several UG, PG degree program offered by the college. B.E. in Textile Technology is one of the course offered by the college. Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Textile Technology is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi. There are total 40 seats available in college for this course and the placements record are also good. so overall the college is good for the course of Textile Technology.
For more details about the college you can check out the link given below
Hope this answer is beneficial to you
Reservation under 3B IN Comedk K
Hello Mahendra, the COMEDK UGET cutoff for BIET Bangalore under 3B category are as follows:
Hope this was helpful.
Does this college acceptes Comedk exam.
Bapuji institute of Engineering and technoloy take admission on basis of AMU Entrance Test B.Tech.
for more information ,please go through the link-
Hope you understand
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 26 Nov 2022 ; CGPA : 3.1