Quick Facts

Total Fees
3.70 Lakhs
Approval
AICTE
Seats
60

Fees Details

General:
3.70 Lakhs
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

Placements

YEAR ENROLMENT PLACEMENT
2018-19 8 4
2017-18 2 4
2016-17 6 4
2015-16 3 4
2014-15 8 4
Source: AICTE

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 4 Years
  • Offered by: Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak

Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time course approved By AICTE and affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Admission Process

The admission for 75% of sanctioned intake for B Tech. shall be made on the basis of the merit of JEE Main through on-line off–campus counseling by NIC. For the remaining 25%, seat admissions will be made by BDS Group of Institutions by “Institute level counseling procedure.

Eligibility Criteria

A Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination from recognized Board/University with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Biology.

Student Reviews

Not good college

Posted on 11 Feb' 17 by Anonymous
This user choose to post privately in case a user is anonymous.
Batch of Jan. 1, 2020 | B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
Hello I am student of j.b knowledge park faridabad I am in first year of branch ece. I was hooked up in this college on the education extpo which was on Delhi . The councillor make me fool and I got into their trap they only want 10000 rs of your registration fee when you give them they will totally forget u and u will on a place from where you don't have any future. I am writing this review just Bcz of I am tolerating the college and I think I had made a wrong decision I my life and for this I will find some college which can give me admission this year college teacher are very bad they only take In fear that u will not get internal make if u don't follow their stupid rules totally illetrate crowd local student who don't even know how to speak to person in front management is corrupt hostel is compared good to college but food is not healthy I highly recommend you don't take admission in this college
  • Infrastructure
  • Placements
  • Academics
  • Campus Life
  • Value for Money
  • Industry Exposure
  • Student Crowd
  • Hostel
Is this Review Helpful?
Share your experience with others Write a Review

Applications Open Now

Bennett University B.Tech Admissions 2020
Bennett University B.Tech Adm...
Apply
UPES -  School of Engineering B.Tech Admissions 2020
UPES - School of Engineering...
Apply
Bennett University BBA Admissions 2020
Bennett University BBA Admiss...
Apply
MANIPAL Institute Of Technology B.Tech Admissions 2020
MANIPAL Institute Of Technolo...
Apply
SRMHCAT 2020
SRMHCAT 2020
Apply
LPU - BCA/MCA Admissions 2020
LPU - BCA/MCA Admissions 2020
Apply
CMR University School of Engineering and Technology
CMR University School of Engi...
Apply
View All Application Forms
Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books