- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
- State level admission shall be made through the online counseling by Director Technical Education, Haryana on the basis of rank obtained in JEE Main conducted by CBSE.
- Admission to the Management Quota made on the basis of rank/merit of qualifying examination.
- The candidate should have Passed in 10+2 examination with 45% marks in PCM from recognized board.
- The candidate should have Passed in Diploma From SBTE & Equivalent Examination with 50% marks from recognized board.