CAT +2 More
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|KMAT Kerala||26 Apr, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|12 Apr, 2021||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|11 Apr, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|03 Apr, 2021 - 11 Apr, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|29 Mar, 2021 - 05 Apr, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|17 Mar, 2021 - 28 Mar, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|CMAT||09 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Final answer key | Mode: Online|
|09 Apr, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021 - 05 Apr, 2021||Others - Answer key objection date | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Provisional key | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 2 | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 1 | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021 - 31 Mar, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|04 Mar, 2021 - 07 Mar, 2021||Others - Application form correction | Mode: Online|
|04 Feb, 2021 - 02 Mar, 2021||Others - Re-opening of application fee payment window | Mode: Online|
|10 Feb, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - Re-opening of registration | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in AgriBusiness Management is a two-year full-time postgraduate course offered by Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur.
- The Admission to the MBA Programme is purely on Merit based on the qualifying score of the KMAT/CMAT/CAT examination.
- The Rank list is prepared based on the ratio of 80:10:10, where 80 percent weightage is for the marks obtained for the qualifying examination viz., KMAT/CMAT/CAT, and 10 percent weightage each for Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by the Interview board constituted by the University.
- Professional graduates of State Agricultural Universities/ Deemed Universities under the ICAR system with a minimum OGPA of 7.0/10.0 (6.5 for SC/ST candidates).
- Graduates, including professional graduates from Indian/Foreign Universities under regular stream recognized by AICTE/UGC with minimum 60% marks from SSLC onwards under the traditional system (5% relaxation to SC/ST candidates).