- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati.
- The candidate seeking admission to Engineering / Technology courses are required to appear for MH CET 2017 ( JEE main Paper – I For All India 15% quota) conducted by the respective Competent Authority. The eligible candidates from Maharashtra State are required to fill the online application form for centralized Admission to First Year Engineering & Technology for state quota and All India quota( 15% of total intake). The OMS candidates are also required to submit the online application form for All India seats only. The Competent authority “State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai”, shall be the authority for Centralized Admission Process and direct the students as per their allotment through CAP to all colleges. For the details about the CAP Admission process.
- Admission at Institute Level Quota.
- The * 20% seats of sanctioned intake capacity of each course and the seats remaining vacant after the last date of reporting of CAP are to be filled by the Institute, on the basis of inter-se merit. Eligible candidates seeking Admissions in this quota shall submit their application form to ‘The Principal, College of Engineering & Technology, Akola’ on or before the prescribed last date given in the schedule published in local newspaper or college web.
- (*The seats may vary for each year with kind permission of management).
The Candidate should be an Indian National. Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects and obtained at least 50 % marks (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the above subjects taken together.
Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45 % marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
Passed B.Sc. Degree from a Recognized University as defined by UGC and obtained at least 50 % marks (at least 45 % marks, in case of backward class categories and Persons Authority for Maharashtra State seats.
JEE Main Paper I (For 15% All India Quota)