|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) graduate degree awarded after the study of five and a half years duration, including 1-year internship, the course offered by Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur and approved by Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH).
Admission through NEET conducted by AYUSH.
- A candidate seeking admission to the B.H.M.S. (Degree) Course must have the following qualification.
- Passed the Intermediate Science or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as his main subject.
- He must have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his admission to the first year of the course.
- Blind (including color blind), deaf and/or dumb candidates shall not be allowed for admission in the course.