|11 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020 - 07 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Master of Engineering (ME) in Signal Processing is a two-year full-time postgraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
Obtained score in Graduates Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology.
Maharashtra State Candidates and All in India candidates:
- Candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant course of Engineering and Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria for admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the concerned University for which admission is being sought.
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a registered firm/ company/industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.