- 28 Dec 2020: JKBS adds simulation gaming in selection process for upcoming PGDM batch Read More
Admission Process 2021
JK Business School, Gurgaon Admission Process:
JK Business School, Gurgaon offers admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. JKBS admission to BBA programme will be done through the written ability test followed by a group discussion and personal interview conducted by the school. For admission to PGDM courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in any one of the following examinations: MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA/CMAT. Further, the aspirants have to appear for a group discussion followed by a personal interview. The details of JKBS admission procedure is given below:
- Candidates have to apply for admission on the institute website.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for JKBS Written Aptitude Test (WAT), Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of WAT, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Candidates have to appear for MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA/CMAT entrance exam and obtain a valid score.
- Then, candidates have to apply for admission online on the institute website.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Written Aptitude Test (WAT), Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be done based on the performance in MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA/CMAT exam, past academics (10th, 12th and graduation), extra-curricular activities, work experience, Written Aptitude Test (WAT), Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|04 Jan, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Application - CBT | Mode: Online|
|16 Feb, 2021||Admit Card - CBT | Mode: Online|
|20 Feb, 2021||Exam - CBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 10 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 13 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 09 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
Selection is based on MAT Score/other National Management Entrance Exams, Group discussion, Personal Interview, Past Academic record, Extra-curricular activities and work Experience