JK Business School, Gurgaon (JKBS) is a B-School that was established in the year 2006. It is a member of the JK organisation. It is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. JKBS offers undergraduate (BBA, B.Com (Hons.)) and postgraduate (PGDM) programmes in various areas.
JKBS is located at JK Chowk, Off-Sohna Expressway, Gurugram, Haryana. Indira Gandhi International Airport is the closest airport to the institute, located 30.8 km away. The nearest railway station to the institute is Gurgaon Railway Station, located 18.8 km away and the nearest bus station is Gurugram Metropolitan City Bus Depot Sector 52/53, located 14.6 km away.
JKBS has collaborated/signed MOUs with the following institutions:
- University of British Columbia
- California State University
- Wroclaw University of Economics
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Cultural Club- This Club organises and manages all the cultural events at the institute. Cultural events like dance, music, plays, skits etc. are held by this club. It also represents the institute in inter-college cultural events.
- Sports Club- This Club organises all the sports-related activities in the institute. It maintains the record of all the sporting equipment. It organises sports competitions in the institute and represents the institute in inter-college sporting events.
- Finance Club- This Club aims to impart all the finance-related knowledge to its members. It imparts all the what and how of the field of finance through lectures, workshops, projects etc.
- HR Club- This Club prepares future HR managers. It makes them aware of all the aspects of the field of HR through workshops, seminars, live projects etc.
- Marketing Club- This Club teaches all the aspects of marketing to its members. Members are taught all the hows and whats of marketing in order to make them skilled in marketing.
- Fitness Club- This Club is for fitness enthusiasts. It works on the fitness of its members by organising fitness camps, training, marathons, mountain climbing and other fitness-centric activities.
- Economics Club- This Club aims to inculcate the knowledge of economics to its members. All the trends and cultures in the world of economics are taught to the members. Projects are allotted to the members to facilitate practical learning.
- IT Club- This Club handles all the IT-related activities of the institute. It maintains the website and other IT products of the institute. It also imparts training about the IT field to the students of the institute.
- CSR Club- This Club aims at works for the noble cause of serving the society. It conducts social service activities like blood donation camps, cloth donation, cleanliness drives etc.
Courses & Fees
Exams and Cutoffs
JK Business School, Gurgaon Admission Process:
JK Business School, Gurgaon offers admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. JKBS admission to BBA programme will be done through the written ability test followed by a group discussion and personal interview conducted by the school. For admission to PGDM courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in any one of the following examinations: MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA/CMAT. Further, the aspirants have to appear for a group discussion followed by a personal interview. The details of JKBS admission procedure is given below:
- Candidates have to apply for admission on the institute website.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for JKBS Written Aptitude Test (WAT), Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of WAT, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Candidates have to appear for MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA/CMAT entrance exam and obtain a valid score.
- Then, candidates have to apply for admission online on the institute website.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Written Aptitude Test (WAT), Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be done based on the performance in MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA/CMAT exam, past academics (10th, 12th and graduation), extra-curricular activities, work experience, Written Aptitude Test (WAT), Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Management and Business Administration (P.G.D.M)
JK Business School, Gurgaon Facilities:
JK Business School, Gurgaon provides various infrastructural facilities to the students and staff such as classrooms with audio-visual equipment, library with a collection of books, computer centre to provide practical exposure to the students, indoor and outdoor sports facilities to the students, meditation room. Other facilities like wi-fi, etc are also available for them.
- Classrooms- The classrooms at the institute are equipped with audio-video equipment like overhead projectors, multimedia video and audio equipment to facilitate modern and interactive learning and teaching.
- WiFi- The entire campus of the institute is wifi enabled. Wifi access is provided to students, staff and faculty. Lecture halls are also wifi enabled.
- Library- The library at the institute is well-stocked with books, journals, databases, audiovisual material, CDs, e-journals, annual reports of top companies, case studies, conference proceedings, training materials etc. It has a subscription to National & International journals and provides access to over 1000+ e-journals through various databases. The e-library provides single-window access to all the resources subscribed by the Library.
- Computer Centre- The Computer Centre at the institute has computers connected to high-end servers. All the nodes have access to the internet through 16 MBPS leased line. The centre acts as a source for computing, networking and internet connectivity.
- Sports- Institute has provided indoor and outdoor sports facilities. International standard football pitch, volleyball court, badminton court, table tennis room are some of the examples.
- Recreation- There is a meditation room provided by the institute. A cafeteria is also provided which serves hygienic food at nominal prices. A well-equipped gymnasium is also established in the institute.
Carrer is the key. College is good.
Industry Exposure and extra activities
Last Seen: 12 Apr' 16
Joined On: 19 May' 16
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
JKBS LIFE WITH METRO
Questions related to JK Business School, Gurgaon
which is better Indraprastha institute of technology and management janakpuri or JK Business school gurgaon
If you are to choose one between Indraprastha Institute of Technology & Management and JK Business School, I would suggest you to go for JK Business School.
JK Business School is one of the top B-schools in India, and has faculties with high qualification. The institution has all the upgraded courses, which you will not find in IITM, and the students are well-trained and educated so that they are ready for the corporate world. Also, the infrastructure of JK Business School is better as compared to IITM. Talking about the placements in both the institutions, IITM offers placements with an average salary package of Rs. 3-4 Lakhs per annum, while, JK Business School offers placements with an average of salary package of Rs. 6 Lakhs per annum. In addition, JK Business School also provides international exposure, which is quite beneficial to the students studying there. If you want to acquire better education and have industrial exposure, you should go for JK Business School.
BBA from JK business school gurgaon
JK Business School is a private institution in Gurgaon. It has been ranked at #126 by Outlook in management category. Being a private college, it has its cons. The BBA course has around 1 lac/ annum fees and the college has put a pretty low bar on eligibility criteria.
which college is better for mba IILM Gurgaon or JK business school gurgaon?
If you compare ROI of both colleges, then you will find IILM is much better than JK. And, most importantly you should point out some criteria for selecting college.
Fees is around 10.8L for the former and 20L for the latter.
ILM Gurgaon was ranked 37 th in best B school in India
JK Business School has been ranked 23rd Top Private B-Schools in India in the Education world Ranking 2020.
Hope this helps.
jk business school gurgaon or rgi gurgaon which one is good ? plz suggest
Well JK Business school is one of the good college focusing more on practical knowledge than theoritical knowledge. It has well qualified faculty, maintained campus and decent placements. Talking about RGI Gurgaon, I can say it is more affordable and techinques of teaching are good. They try to give overall exposure to their students. But for deciding one amongst the two you should first look out your priorities in terms of fees placements, level and quality of education you want.
Hope it helps.
how is jk business school gurgaon for pgdm?
Yes, it is a good option. It comes under Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of JK. Unlike other colleges, they don't make any profit instead the college is running in deficit.
The fee is subsidised, that is why they are quite selective while choosing their students for PGDM.
JK Business School, Gurugram Admission Notification - JK Business School, G....
‘Does college education help develop practical skills?’ Says Sanjiv Marwah, Director, JK Business School
Prof (Dr) Sanjiv Marwah, Director, JK Business School was invited to speak ....
JK Business School, Gurgaon, is one of the noted industry-backed management....
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: