- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Haryana State Board of Technical Education, Panchkula
Diploma in Computer Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Haryana State Board of Technical Education, Panchkula, and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE).
- Admission to various diploma courses in Kalpana Chawla Govt. Polytechnic For Women, Ambala is made centrally by the Deptt. of Technical Education through a common Diploma Entrance Test (DET).
- Admission of the candidates to the Diploma level courses under the lateral entry scheme will be made on the basis of inter-se-merit/rank of On-Line Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test i.e. DET (L)
Eligibility for taking Admission in Diploma Engineering
- Passed 10th Std/ SSC Examination
- Obtained at least 35% marks (33% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes category or Kashmiri Migrants Category) at the qualifying examination.
- Compulsory pass in Maths and Science subjects in the qualifying examination.
Eligibility for taking Admission in Diploma Engineering Lateral Entry
- All those candidates who have passed ITI of at least two years duration (after 10th), 10+2 (vocational),10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths (PCM) or 12th class passed with NSQF level 4 will be eligible for consideration in various Diploma Engineering courses on the basis of merit/ rank obtained in DET (L)-2017 only and as per the compatibility of the courses.