Questions related to Katihar Medical College, Katihar
if someone getting 490+ marks.... is there any possibilities for geeting seat in this private college?
With a score of 490, your rank might be approximately between 51498-58114. This is an expected rank range: https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-result-marks-vs-rank . In 2019, under State Quota, 491 marks secured a seat in Kaithar Medical College under General Category. If you can sccore between 500-525, you will have a chance in Kaithar Medical College. Now this is based on 2019 data and cut offs change every year. Cut offs change every year depending on various factors such as no.of Candidates appearing for the exam, no.of Candidates qualified, top NEET score and difficulty of the exam. For complete list of colleges that you may have a shot at, please use our College predictor: https://medicine.careers360.com/neet-college-predictor?
what is the tuition fees of katihar medical college, katihar, bihar this year?
As you want to know the tuition fees of Katihar Medical College, Bihar but as you have not mentioned the specific course so, I will be only giving the tuition fees of MBBS. If you want to know more course fees structure then don't hesitate to put the course name in the comment section below. I will be giving you the detail fee structure including tuition fees.
Fees Structure (MBBS):-
- The annual Tuition fees shall be Rs. 7,38,000/- (Rupees Seven lacs Thirty Eight Thousand) per annum.
- The annual Development fees shall be Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One lac) per annum.
- The above tuition and development fee notified by Govt. of Bihar is subject to outcome of the petition filed before Hon'ble Patna High Court and subject to condition that after the disposal of the petition or order of the competent court if the quantum of fee is changed and enhanced, in that event the candidate shall make payment of the differential amount of the fee applicable to them.
- The annual tuition fee is charged for the subsequent academic years payable annually. The selected and admitted students shall be required to deposit the annual tuition fee through Bank Draft each year before the end of the month of June failing which he/she shall be charged a fine of Rs. 500/- per day from 1 July onwards till date of payment. The student shall clear all his/her dues before university examination failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear at the university examination.
- Rs.50,000.00 (Rupees fifty thousand) per annum (Transport, Sports, Gymnasium, Wi-Fi etc. as per the policy of the college).
- Rs.1,00,000.00 (Rupees one lac) (Refundable security deposit).
I hope this information will be useful for you.
All the best!
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: