Admission Process 2021
Kirit P Mehta School of Law, Mumbai Admission Process:
Kirit P Mehta School of Law, Mumbai offers admission to several integrated, postgraduate and doctoral courses. Admission to some courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in CLAT/LSAT while for some courses candidates have to appear for the written test followed by an interview conducted by the college. The detailed admission process is given below:
For Integrated Courses (BA LLB/BBA LLB):
- Candidates should appear and qualify for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)/Law School Admission Test (LSAT).
- Aspirants should fill an application form on the website of KPMSOL.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in CLAT/LSAT Examination, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses (LLM):
- Candidates have to fill an application form for admission to the College.
- Admission will be done on the basis of the written test followed by a personal interview conducted by the College.
For Doctoral Courses (Ph.D):
- Candidates have to register and apply by paying the registration fee at the College website.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for an NMIMS entrance test followed by an interview process.
- UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE/ M.Phil. for Law examination qualified candidates will be exempted from the entrance examination.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
The selection will be as per the Written Test and Personal Interview.