Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course is the duration of 5.5 years, which include 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by Medical Council of India.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET is an entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study graduate medical course.
1. Two years, P.U.C. examinations conducted by the P.U.E. Board, Karnataka State with English as compulsory subject and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
2. Intermediate examination in Science of an Indian University / Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as compulsory subject.
3. First year of the Three year Degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided is a university examination.
4. B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University, Provided that he / she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he / she has passed either the qualifying examination with the following subjects :- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
5. Any other examination with scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an University / Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
1. Candidate must have obtained not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the Qualifying examination. In the case of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates, the minimum marks shall be 40% in lieu of 50% for general candidates.
2. The candidate should have completed 17 years on or before 31st day of December of the year admission.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile