- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Corporate Secretaryship is a full-time three-year Self Finance undergraduate degree course offered by the Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai. Programme Highlights The curriculum is aligned with ACS (Associate Company Secretary) course syllabi prescribed by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). ACS Foundation courses (core subjects of I and II semesters) and ACS Executive courses (core subjects of III to VI semester).
- Registration for ACS Foundation courses after admission (Semester I)
- One-month Industrial training at the end of semester IV (Summer)
- Course in Tally with a certificate from Tally Solutions
- A certificate course offered by NISM (National Institute of Securities Market) for students who are unable to complete foundation course in ACS.
A student must have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central Board of Secondary Education/State Board with studied Commerce and Accountancy or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto and Vocational Stream cannot apply.